TriStateMusik.com Presents: Dash

 "I am model Dash. Born and raised in the Germantown area of Philadelphia. Not only beautiful but I am very intelligent, Psychology major at Cheyney and also Temple University. Currently employed at a Psychological Behavioral Hospital.
Although I love what I do, modeling is where my heart is. I've been in this field for 8 years now. I started off doing pageants that didn't work out too well, I was a tomboy. Although I was a tomboy and I did my first runway show at 17 and fell in love. My goal in this field is to be remembered for the model I was. For my name to linger on after I hang it up. Book Model Dash for your next event....IZADORA LINGERIE LINE BY DASH COMING SOON
Measurements - 33, 25, 38
Birthdate - July 17th, 1989

Birthplace - Philadelphia, PA
   
Facebook -  facebook.com/dashona.baddtothecore
Twitter - twitter.com/Ms_Dash_
Instagram - instagram.com/Ms_Dash_
e-mail - DashHightower@gmail.com

0 comments: